Our client is an Austin, Texas based firm that excels in Web, Data, and ML/AI software development. They focus on engineering team augmentation, proof of concept/go to market projects, and corporate innovation projects. Their work has a huge impact in our local society and worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Ruby on Rails
The ideal candidate:
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a Software Engineer
- has deep knowledge of Full Stack Ruby on Rails
- has experience with Mysql, Postgresql or similar relational databases
- has successfully built software in team-oriented environments
- has a track record of designing and developing software, handling all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from choosing frameworks to writing tests to deployment
- has experience working with different web technologies: APIs, libraries, frameworks, test suites, etc.
- is a fast learner and problem solver, in code and in person
- is comfortable collaborating with others in different time zones
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- demonstrates a "Get it done" mentality
Nice to have:
- Side projects (huge plus)
- Knowledge of developing microservices
- Experience with JS, Node or similar web frameworks
- Experience with Vue, React, or similar front end technologies
- Experience with working with enterprise-level information systems
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 25% of salary every 3 months.
- 1 perfomance bonus on Christmas
- 10 workday vacations.
- Flexible off days.
Fecha Publicación: 07-07-2021