Our client is an Austin, Texas based firm that excels in Web, Data, and ML/AI software development. They focus on engineering team augmentation, proof of concept/go to market projects, and corporate innovation projects. Their work has a huge impact in our local society and worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Java Team Lead. You will be working with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery. You will be responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
- +6 years as a Java developer
- +2 years as a Technical Leader
- Architect and design solutions
- Drools experience a plus (no experience required)
- Should have strong extensive background working with Java.
- Experience creating and managing unit test cases & results using Unit Testing frameworks
- Experience on patterns designs, Git Hub.
- API consume and implements.
- Rabbit and Spring experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- has experience leading a Java Team.
- has deep knowledge of Full Stack Java.
- has experience with Mysql, Postgresql or similar relational databases.
- has successfully built software in team-oriented environments.
- has a track record of designing and developing software, handling all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from choosing frameworks to writing tests to deployment.
- has experience working with different web technologies: APIs, libraries, frameworks, test suites, etc.
- is a fast learner and problem solver, in code and in person.
- is comfortable collaborating with others in different time zones.
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- is comfortable working in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- demonstrates a "Get it done" mentality.
Nice to have:
- Side projects (huge plus!)
- Knowledge of developing microservices
- Experience with JS, Node or similar web frameworks
- Experience with Vue, React, or similar front end technologies
- Experience with working with enterprise-level information systems
Required Experience: +6 years as a Java developer; +2years as a Technical Leader.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
Pago en USD
- 25% of salary every 3 months.
- 1 perfomance bonus on Christmas
- 10 workday vacations.
- Flexible off days.
Fecha Publicación: 07-07-2021