Our client is a Marketing Digital Company based in New York. They generate the content that their clients need, through different solutions that allow them to scale great volumes of variated and usable content optimizing its cost.
They are looking for a Software Architect to join their team. Someone with knowledge and experience on Front and Back End development. As an experienced member of their Software Engineering team, they look for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and software engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, while being a link and facilitator between the subsystems that make up the solutions. Also be able to coach and mentor on technical problems, helping the professional evolution of the team of programmers.
- Collaborate in the design of the architecture of technological solutions, always seeking continuous improvement in line with the evolution and business strategy.
- Develop front and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Dealing with legacy code and monolithic app.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Interact with the Development Squads, the Product, DevOps/Infrastructure, QA areas.
- Identify and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Ensure the implementation of the architecture, design, good practices and code quality patterns.
- Measure the performance of the application and conduct tests in relation to performance, security, etc.
- 10+ years of exp. in software development.
- Exp. having worked as a software architect.
- Strong experience in Python and Django.
- Exp. in distributed architectures.
- Strong experience developing web applications.
- Software engineering best practices.
- CI/CD experience.
- Exp. with high availability and auto-scalable projects.
- Exp. with building and scaling applications on AWS (a plus).
- Testing best practices.
- Upper intermediate or advanced English level.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract type: Contractor paid in USD.
*Argentinian residents only.
Pago en USD
- Salary in USD.
- Stock Options.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Argentinean holidays included.
Fecha Publicación: 23-09-2021