Our client was recently named one of the 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York. Their values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. They are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. They encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join their growing team so that they gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. They demand the best of themselves and each other, and never miss an opportunity to celebrate their success.
Even while they are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to their culture. They build their community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. They encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And they stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
They know there are a lot of great companies out there. They focus on flexibility and empowering their team to make the right decisions for themselves. They have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy , and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, scalability, availability, and continued deployment. You will help them build and improve the integration between the client and e-commerce systems which power the retail experience for some of the largest brands in the world. You will use the latest tools and technologies to solve challenging and interesting problems to redefine the way people shop and how online retailers develop relationships with their customers. Above all, your work will positively impact the lives of millions of users.
What you will do:
- Architect and develop their handshake with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Big Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento and more.
- Build integration features that make life easier for us, their partners and their clients
Who you are:
- You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You care about code quality, know what it means to ship high quality code, and are eager to continuously improve by leaving the grass greener on any integration that you touch
- You are a passionate mentor and advocate for your technological vision, but you are also respectful and open to learn from other people's viewpoints
- +5 years experience developing back-end
- Experience developing front-end
- Extensive experience building apps in NodeJS or Python
- Experience building apps or plugins to power system integrations with any of the following: Shopify, Big Commerce, SFCC and Magento
- Experience in designing and building system integrations which are able to scale and meet the demands of high traffic sites
Conditions: remote | contractor | USD payment | Full time
Pago en USD
- Remote opening
- USD payment
- Vacation when needed!
Fecha Publicación: 25-01-2021