Our client is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
They are focused in protecting the applications that run the global economy. They deliver a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Their holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, our client proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000.
They are looking for a Business Systems Architect, to analyze and recommend the right combination of IT systems and components to achieve a specific business, department, team, or functional goal, leading the transition to a company where their systems enable governance and drive collaboration. You will need to quickly understand the current state of thier systems, define a target state architecture and put a roadmap in place to get them there.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and deploy strategic company business and system architecture plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a full set of existing capabilities, future capabilities, identify gaps and develop a roadmap to target state.
- Analyze systems projects and drive data requirements and execution of transformation.
- Provide advice and consultancy on strategy to business and operating teams.
- Lead the development of capabilities from conception to post deployment.
- Maintain the information capability repository.
- Predict potential data issues or discrepancies with new projects that could harm the systems stabilization.
Required skills and aptitudes:
- A broad knowledge and perspective on both business and technology. Proven ability to understand “functional” business requirements and translate to technical teams.
- Proven experience with startups who are moving from the early stage to high growth.
- A minimum of 10 years deploying tools and systems, defining architecture and driving changes to business processes.
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles. Have thorough knowledge of Data warehousing designs and have experience in designing conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent System Engineering grade.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Bilingual English level.
Desired skills and aptitudes:
- Experience setting up critical business and operational processes in enterprise software environments using SalesForce and NetSuite.
- Leadership experience in fast-growing technology environments.
Contract type: full time employment
Workplace: Remoto 100% (si estás en el interior del país). Si estás en CABA o GBA, se espera que cuando termine la pandemia puedas ir unos días a las oficinas que estan en Chacarita, CABA.
*La modalidad de trabajo 100% remoto aplica a quienes vivan en el interior del país. Quienes estén en CABA, tendrán un Home Office flexible que se estará definiendo en cuanto termine la cuarentena. Por de pronto, no se volverá a trabajar a las oficinas hasta Junio 2021.
- Bono Anual en DOLARES (se paga en cuenta en el extranjero o local)
- 15% del sueldo neto en USD
- Stock Options
- OSDE 310 (grupo familiar)
- 1 semana de vacaciones adicional
- Reintegro gastos de internet
- Día de cumple libre
- Sesiones diarias de Mindfulness
- Clases de inglés en horario laboral
- Licencia por paternidad extendida a 7 días
- Bono por referidos
- Flex time
- Pago de capacitaciones, certificaciones, conferencias
- y muchos otros beneficios!
Fecha Publicación: 21-03-2021