Our client is rapidly expanding, achieving record growth year after year. We are seeking passionate contributors who thrive in an open and collaborative environment.
They are focused in protecting the applications that run the global economy. They deliver a next-generation platform for protecting mission-critical applications by providing the actionable insight, change assurance, automated governance and continuous monitoring capabilities required by cross-functional teams to discover risk, optimize workflows, control change and automate reporting. Their holistic approach empowers enterprise organizations to embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle E-Business Suite modernization, cloud and mobility initiatives, while keeping their ERP, CRM, PLM, HCM, SCM, BI and cloud-based mission-critical applications protected and compliant.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, and with regional offices in Heidelberg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina, our client proudly serves more than 300 of the world’s leading brands and organizations, including many of the Global 2000.
They are looking for passionate Salesforce Specialist who is eager to improve their skills in the Information Security field. They will learn from and work side-by-side with a team of experienced security researchers who have been invited to lecture at the most important security conferences of the world.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Provide Salesforce expertise to the Research & Development (R&D) team in order to reinforce and accelerate processes where deeper Salesforce knowledge is needed.
- Most of the tasks will require testing or research in order to give trusted information and proper planning to other team members.
- This position should be a frequent advisor for several security researchers, architects or developers.
Required skills and aptitudes:
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce administration or consultancy.
- Knowledge in Salesforce platform and architecture.
- Experience on managing Salesforce Systems, SoD and GRC (governance, risk and compliance)
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP communication protocols, Operating System fundamentals and Networking.
- Intermediate English skills (written).
- Strong desire to learn.
- Good communication skills.
Desired skills and aptitudes:
- Experience in Compliance processes related to Salesforce infrastructure.
- Proactivity and Creativity
Contract type: full time employment
Workplace: Chacarita, CABA / Remoto - *La modalidad de trabajo 100% remoto aplica a quienes vivan en el interior del país. Quienes estén en Capital, tendrán un Home Office flexible que se estará definiendo en cuanto termine la cuarentena. Por de pronto, no volveran a las oficinas hasta Marzo 2021.
- OSDE 310 (grupo familiar)
- Bono Anual en DOLARES
- Flex time
- 1 semana de vacaciones adicional
- Pago gastos de internet para quienes trabajan de forma remota
- Día de cumple libre
- Sesiones diarias de Mindfulness
- Clases de inglés en horario laboral
- Licencia por paternidad extendida a 7 días
- Stock options
- y muchos otros beneficios!
Fecha Publicación: 01-12-2020