Our client is an American financial technology and financial services company based in Irvine, California that specializes in micro-investing and robo-investing.
In this role, you will support a cross-platform team of developers. This will include writing automation scenarios up front, reviewing automation coverage for correctness, and writing automation coverage.
This position is strongly focused on testing SQL data stores and backend services and moves from manual testing to automation gradually.
This is a 90% backend position. It's MANDATORY that the talent has solid experience with:
- Backend and database testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Implementing custom automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- SQL 4 - 6 yrs experience
- QA 4 - 6 yrs experience
- Knowledge of testing principles like functional tests, regression testing, system tests, positive and negative tests, smoke, exploratory testing, and performance tests.
- Experience documenting test results.
- Experience working with engineers to identify, track and resolve bugs.
- Understanding of structured and semi-structured data models and ability to query relational and SQL data stores.
- Solid experience in automation frameworks, and developing in-house/custom automation tools.
- AWS 2 - 3 yrs
- Selenium 2 - 3 yrs
- Appium 2 - 3 yrs
- Cypress 2 - 3 yrs
- Experience in a cloud or hybrid environment
Place of work: Canada, United States, Latin America (LATAM)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: $6000.0 - 7000.0 USD
- HackerRank Challenge
- Profile Review
- 45 min tech interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 18-11-2022