Our client is an online ticket marketplace enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to entertainment events.
They are looking for Senior Software Engineers to design and develop the next-generation technologies and complex features that change how millions of users explore, interact with and participate in live events worldwide. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be an integral part of developing the team's commercial and product strategy and will be expected to be equally focused on user needs and to exercise good commercial (not just technical) judgement. The Senior Software Engineers are essential for their company’s success, so they must show initiative and enthusiasm for the problems they solve.
Our client is committed to being a phenomenal and inclusive place to work. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will also be an advocate and mentor for your team members, displaying leadership qualities and being an example for those around you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be able to:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain impactful improvements across all consumer-facing properties, particularly our web application, resulting in high-quality outcomes
- Collaborate with team members to ensure best practices across our code
- Manage individual initiative priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Mentor other team members and help many increase their technical capabilities, fostering a culture of inclusion, results-oriented execution, open innovation, and limitless creativity
- NOTE: Senior C# experience is VERY important
Must have skills:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Nice to have skills:
Place of work: People only from Latin America, Central America, Africa, Europe. 6 hours overlap with EST timezone
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $6000 USD
- HackerRank Challenge
- Profile Review
- 45 min tech interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 04-11-2022