Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Summary of role
- The iOS Developer designs and builds advanced, scalable applications for IOS
- The iOS Dev works with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- The iOS Dev integrates with backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Shaping and implementing technology / business solutions to contribute to client organization’s
- Competitive differentiation
- Uses various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that
- enhance client organization’stechnology stack
- Collaborates with other team members to implement user stories, write tests, and continuously deliver
- New / improved product functionality
- Communicates with team members to resolve technical dependencies during implementation
- Reporting to iOS Engineering Manager / Senior Engineering Manager
- 4-6 years with mobile application development using Swift for iOS.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar, advanced degree preferred with
- Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory
- Management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and Rx-Swift.
- Experience of working knowledge using Swift, XCode.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the
- General mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability to implement custom native interfaces using the latest Android programming
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven
- development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application
- Hands-on Unit testing and mocking XC-Test
- Hands-on CI/CD Azure, Jenkins, Circle, GitLab, ...etc.
- Experience in agile, scrum, and/or Kanban development methodologies
- Model–view–viewmodel (MVVM) 4+ years
- IOS 4+ years
- Swift 4+ years
Nice to have
- GitLab 4+ years
- Xcode Server 2+ years
Place of work: Remotely Worldwide - (overlap with GMT +2)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $6000
- HackerRank Challenge
- Profile Review
- 45 min tech interview
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 28-10-2022