Our client is a software company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others. They are headquartered in Atlanta, USA and having branch offices at Canada, Argentina and India.
The selected candidate will work on different projects of a New Jersey-based fintech platform that provides payment cycle management and accounts receivable solutions to automate invoicing, payment and cash applications.
- Upper-Int or Advanced English Level
- Ability to create and design test automation and test automation infrastructure for high traffic Web-based applications and complex backend systems (REST services).
- 5+ years in a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), Quality Engineer (Test automation), or Automation Engineer capacity ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute SQL queries
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and work well in a team-oriented environment
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great and highly outcome-oriented.
Nice to have:
- Proven ability to write automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats, and data values
- DevOps mindset with an understanding of CI/CD practices and tooling
- Proven ability to maintain code repositories with Git/GitLab or similar
- Exposure to public cloud platforms such as Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS) strongly preferred
- Exp. with some of the following nice-to-have: Snowflake, AppDynamics, JMeter, Splunk.
- Exp. in a SaaS, B2B, software, or product-centric business preferred.
Place of work: Remote.
Contract Type: Full time - Contractor.
1) Technical Interview (60 min)
2) HR Interview (30')
3) Technical Interview with cliente (60 min)
Pago en USD
- USD payment.
- 7 personal days off a year (paid)
Fecha Publicación: 20-07-2022