The client is an American delivery service. It is hiring a Senior Cloud Solution Architect to join the Computer and Cloud Services team and lead a big initiative to migrate several workloads from AWS to GCP.
This position is responsible is mandatory to have previous experience with migration between cloud providers (AWS and GCP), have a clear understanding of Load Balancers, Queues (which are not supported in GCP and need to be replaced with Kafka so must have knowledge have some experience with Kafka as well.
- Leadership skills (leader experience is a BIG plus)
- Good abilities to work under stressful environments due to tight timelines and take the leadership when things are not going as well as planned.
- 5+ years of previous experience in DevOps/SRE roles.
- Backend understanding (reading and understanding Go)
- Big plus Understanding Rest APIs Service Mesh – high-level architecture on top of microservices.
- Upper - Intermediate English
- Multi-Cloud exp. (AWS and Google) – strong exp. with migration between these 2 cloud vendors.
- Microservices experience
- Load Balancers
- Virtual machines migration
- Container migration
- Monitoring /Observability Tools
- Go language
- Rest API´s Service Mesh
Nice to have skills:
- Azure DevOps
- Google Cloud Kubernetes (GKE)
- Site Reliability Engineering
Place of work: LatAm (Overlap of 5 to 6 hours with US CST time zone)
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $7000 - $8000 USD
- HackerRank Challenge (90')
- Technical/cultural interview (30 to 60 minutes) with the Team Lead
- Technical Delivery manager (no live code challenge)
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 11-07-2022