Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Lead Full-Stack Engineer (Java/Python/TypeScript).
- Lead a first-class engineering team that will scale as the company and business grow, identifying and filling any team gaps.
- Be responsible for team output and hands-on day-to-day writing and reviewing code.
- Promote test-driven development, functional test development, and performance test harnesses where applicable
- Perform personnel management tasks for a team of developers, including performance reviews, mentoring, and planning each direct report's career growth.
- Train new software engineers on our best practices, standards, culture, and policies.
- Contribute towards strategic architecture, best practices, and innovation
- Demonstrate personal ownership of all team execution and delivery
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- 8+ years of relevant engineering experience in fast-paced environments
- 4+ years of leading software engineering teams
- 5+ years of exp. in compiled languages, preferably JVM (Java, Scala)
- 5+ years of exp.in interpreted languages, preferably Python
- Exp. implementing backend services using Node.js
- Strategic exp. with iOS, Android, and React web clients and integration with distributed cloud microservices
- Production exp. with Big Data applications
- Production exp. in cloud-native environments such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
Place of work: America - 9PM–5PM PST.
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $8500 USD
- HackerRank Challenge
1h cultural/technical panel interview (multiple interviewers)
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 07-06-2022