Our client is a software artisan, passionate about what they do: help people building awesome solutions. With an agile process that is built on top of the best engineering practices.
Their staff is comprised of full-stack developers and architects, who are versed in the very latest technologies and love what they do! They foster a culture of diversity and empathy, with strong communication skills that enable their staff to deeply understand their customer’s desires. While the client promotes Agile Practices, their consultants have considerable enterprise experience, and will easily adapt to your methodologies, processes, and toolsets. They believe transparent, honest and fluent communication, both remotely and on-site, is a key factor to the success of any project.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Tech Lead / Architect.
- Being able to get up with new techs and apply best practices in a short term.
- Understands the business and what delivers value to clients (sometimes with little input from them).
- Team Lead skills adopting Agile best practices.
- Is well organized with his work and his team's, and also collaborating with multiple groups within large organizations.
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- 7+ Engineering knowledge of IT Systems end to end.
- Strong software development skills using best practices, Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews, etc.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and tools.
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience
Tech Stack (experience required in at least 4):
- Python / .Net Core c# / JAVA
- Azure / GCP / Amazon
- Databricks / Spark / Denodo / Snowflake / SQLDW / Kafka
- Azure DevOps / Airflow / Docker / Kubernetes
- Azure Data Factory / Talend / ADLS / Delta Lake / Synapse / App Service
- Performing T-SQL and data modeling
- Federated Single Sign-On / SAML / Oauth / OpenID / Certificates
Place of work: Remote (once a month the candidate must go to the offices in Retiro, CABA).
Contract type: Contractor. Full time (9 hs - 18 hs ARG).
- 2 hour and a half technical interviews
Pago en USD
- Argentine holidays + 2 weeks of vacation
- $500 to $1000 USD for training
- performance bonuses.
Fecha Publicación: 03-06-2022