Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer iOS to work for a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and are looking for team members who can help them go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods! We're looking for multiple product-focused iOS engineers who love building reliable, intuitive, and beautiful experiences on mobile.
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent, with +5 years of experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Objetive-C mainly, some knowledge of Swift and the iOS ecosystem.
- Familiarity with networking, and dependency management tools.
- Systems and OOP knowledge.
- Exp. building, launching and iterating on mobile apps.
- Exp. with large codebase app.
- Excellent knowledge MVC- MVVM architecture.
Place of work: Remote (Worldwide).
Contract type: Full time (5-6 hours with PST, attend to daily meeting 9am PST) - Contractor (6 month auto renew engagement)
Salary: Up to $5500 - $6000 USD
- Review profile
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 02-06-2022