Our client specializes in helping their highly-skilled, global technology talent community in emerging markets, connect with hundreds of leading companies like InVision, Cloudflare, and ViacomCBS who leverage them to scale their technology teams quickly and cost-effectively.
Their talent spans six continents and is backed by investors including Generation Investment Management, SoftBank, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
In this opportunity they are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer.
- Build new products and features into their ecosystem by delivering consistently high-quality software with your team
- Create technical designs in response to business requirements
- Communicate and influence effectively with tech and non-tech stakeholders
- Make appropriate product and business trade-offs and give technology direction that leads to measurable product and business outcomes
- An ownership mindset – from the whiteboard to production, we own the systems and features we’re building.
- A passion for building products – you care as much about what you’re building as to how you’re building it.
Qualifications and skills:
- Upper - Intermediate English
- Exp. building products with Swift or Objective-C, with an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Solid understanding of Auto Layout, Animations, and Combine.
- Solid understanding of iOS and mobile application architecture.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Exp. with agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Exp. with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Exp. with SwiftUI/Combine is preferred.
- Exp. with Swift-UI is a must
Place of work: Remote from LatAm.
Contract type: Full time - Contractor
Salary: Up to $5000 - $8000 USD
- HackerRank Challenge
- Resume Review
- 1.5 hrs coding challenges
Pago en USD
Fecha Publicación: 30-05-2022